This is a rare opportunity to purchase an investment property of a strong trading, significant provincial city hotel, in a strongly growing area.
The Hannahville Hotel is a strong trading hotel in a strong growing city. Tastefully upgraded, extended and renovated, the hotel has a modern and appealing main bar, attractive large dining room, function room, 12 well performing gaming machines (with approval for 20 machines), al fresco dining, beer garden, plentiful parking and a managers flat.
This is a single story low maintainance building in the heart of the city owning General Hotel and Gaming Licences hosting a strong business on a long commercial lease. Tennant pays all outgoings ( excluding land tax) there is no stamp duty on commercial sales. All this making this a very good investment.
Port Augusta is a thriving rapidly growing city and the major business centre for the northern area of South Australia. The city hosts all the infrastructure expected to support a major area of the state including major banks, shopping, accommodation, Flying Doctor base, schools etc. It is at the cross roads of Australia having a strong transport element with tourists, travellers and freight heading north, east-west and to the nearby large mining centres. The city is continually growing and developing, and this hotel is a chance to get into this strong market. Located in the thriving heart of the city, this hotel deserves your attention.
- FREEHOLD INVESTMENT
- Tennant pays all outgoings ( excluding Land Tax) and there is usually no stamp duty payable on Commercial purchases in SA.
- Low maintenance building in the heart of this thriving city.
- Long commercial lease in place with an experienced tenant showing good figures
- Current Rental $100,000 per annum plus gst. CPI increases annually and market review at lease renewal.
- Strong trading hotel in a booming provincial city
- Located in Port Augusta the main provincial city catering to the outback mining industry
- Port Augusta is located 300kms north of Adelaide on the “Crossroads of Australia” being on the main highways of Australia from east to west and north to south. It is a strong commercial and tourist area
- Modern upgraded hotel in a well presented growing area of the city
- 12 well performing modern gaming machines (Approval for 20)
- Modern, upgraded, comfortable bar, Attractive dining room, Al Fresco dining, Beer Garden, Large carpark
Freehold Investment $1.2m