This is a rare opportunity to purchase a strong trading, significant provincial city hotel, in a strongly growing area.
The Hannahville Hotel is a strong trading hotel in a strong growing city. Tastefully upgraded, extended and renovated, the hotel has a modern and appealing main bar, attractive large dining room, function room, 12 well performing gaming machines (with approval for 20 machines), al fresco dining, beer garden, plentiful parking and a managers flat.
Port Augusta is a thriving rapidly growing city and the major business centre for the northern area of South Australia. The city hosts all the infrastructure expected to support a major area of the state including major banks, shopping, accommodation, Flying Doctor base, schools etc. It is at the cross roads of Australia having a strong transport element with tourists, travelers and freight heading north, east-west and to the nearby large mining centres. The city is continually growing and developing, and this hotel is a chance to get into this strong market. Located in the thriving heart of the city, this hotel deserves your attention.
- LEASEHOLD or FREEHOLD & BUSINESS
- Strong trading hotel in a booming provincial city
- Located in Port Augusta the main provincial city catering to the outback mining industry
- Port Augusta is located 300kms north of Adelaide on the “Crossroads of Australia” being on the main highways of Australia from east to west and north to south. It is a strong commercial and tourist area
- Long lease
- Modern upgraded hotel in a well presented growing area of the city
- 12 well performing modern gaming machines
- Modern, upgraded, comfortable bar
- Attractive dining room
- Al Fresco dining
- Beer Garden
- Large carpark
Lease $300,000 + stock
Freehold & Business $1.5m + stock